Thread Like Summary
ChrisCQ
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#201489 07/26/2022 2:36 AM
by Jyn
Jyn
Hello,im jay (sorry for my grammar, English is second language) I wanted to know if my symptoms are related to oral cancer and wanted to post this. My symptoms are earpain on the right side, diffulty swalling foods, i have reoccurring tonsil stones in my tonsil, but only 2 symptoms i said gone for like 3-6 days my tonsil stone are still there. But i noticed something new on my left side of my uvula that something grew like bump. Please help. Want to know if this is cancerous.

One thing i noticed this day 10 is its not a pointed bump anymore and the surrounding area is getting bumpy too. Appreciate the info u give me. Thanks
Liked Replies
#201490 Jul 26th a 02:23 PM
by Brian Hill
Brian Hill
First I need to say none of us here are doctors, and as patients and caregivers we are not qualified to comment on the photographs that you have posted.

You mention a couple symptoms that can often be associated with oropharynx tonsil and base of tongue cancers, unilateral ear pain, and difficulty swallowing. While not definitive for cancer, they can be early signs and symptoms.

All we can do is suggest that you have this professionally looked at by a doctored trained in these cancers for an opinion. Looking at images on Google, or asking on forums like this one will ultimately not be helpful. No one, not even a doctor can diagnose cancer from an image, and if suspicious, a biopsy should be done to give you a black and white answer as to what your suspect area and symptoms are. We wish you luck with this and hope that you have an issue that is not cancer and can be resolved easily.
1 member likes this
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23