Thread Like Summary
bking
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by doc9898
doc9898
Hi,

Have had this problem for the last 15 years almost and its finally driving me crazy. Basically have on and off bilateral pain way back on soft palate on the furthest corners of my mouth. Sometimes it feels like its triggered by allergies but cant tell. Allergies or asthma symptoms. Plus my throat looks red. Been to a dozen doctors and best diagnosis is acid reflux. Getting tired of this interfering in my life. At first I thought it was an STD so had like a dozen tests for the bad ones. All negative. Best guess is that maybe because when was young smoked and maybe I have cancer I think. But doctors never recommended MRI. Had cat scans twice. Endoscopy once - no findings except hiatal hernia. Have a deviated septum. Sometimes will make my ears inside itchy until it starts to hurt. Difficulty swallowing sometimes. Have one spot above a molar on the gum feels sore. Been like that for years. Xrays only show deep filling. Is it possible to have long standing tooth infection?

Thanks
Liked Replies
by gmcraft
gmcraft
I’m afraid we are a group of patients, survivors and caregivers. We are here to share our experience fighting oral cancer but we do not and cannot give any advice or diagnose. It would be very irresponsible of us and you wouldn’t want us to do that anyway. The chance of coming across anyone with similar symptoms as you is really slim since all patients are different. I wish you all the very best in your quest for relief.
1 member likes this
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23