I mentioned in another posting that the dentist at MD Anderson prescirbed for me a rinse for the relief of mouth sores. It required a prescription and I was told that it was not available in the drug stores, so I filled it at MD Anderson. The stuff is called Carrington Oral Wound Rinse. You add water to the bottle which contains some powder and shake it up. The stuff is pleasant, doesn't burn and doesn't taste bad. I just went to the website, www.carringtonlabs.com and learned that every product that the company makes uses the aloe vera plant. Funny, I am growing one outside and a little earlier in my treatment, I cut it open and rubbed it around in my mouth!

Danny G.

Stage IV Base of Tongue SCC
Diagnosed July 1, 2002, chemo and radiation treatments completed beginning of Sept/02.