For every person that "fits" a certain criteria, theres others who do not but yet somehow they have whatever criteria they dont "fit". Theres a million and one things that can cause any disease. Each one of us is still an individual and has their own unique reactions to everything. You do NOT want to ever go thru the things you read about here!!! I wouldnt wish OC on my worst enemy. We go thru barbaric treatments and a excruciatingly slow recovery that makes almost every one of us question if we really are getting well. I really hope you never have a need for our guidance for OC!!!

TIP... Every single test, procedure, appointment, etc with other doctors always specify to send everything to yoru regular family doc. That way you always have someone you are familiar with who knows everything going on with you. I have always done this and many times Ive turned to my family doc for guidance and he is able to help due to having every thing in my file. In todays world many medical records are kept online. My area Eastern PA its called EPIC but I dont know if this is nationwide.

Good luck!!!

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy