Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
August Offline OP
"Above & Beyond" Member (500+ posts)
OP Offline

Hey, everybody! I know that you love this site as much as I do, and I'll bet that you are like me and have been meaning to donate to keep it going. (It won't pay for itself, you know!!) Jerry Wilck is walking in the NYC OCF fundraising/awareness walk on Saturday, April 19. You still have time to send him a check or to donate on this site, and mention that you want it to go to Jerry's final tally. (It all comes back to the same place, 100%.)

Jerry has a posting in this General Board listing, as well as one in the Activism category.

How about stopping what you are doing right now and writing a check and sending it to Jerry, in support of this wonderful organization?!?

Write your check to OCF and send it to the following addy:

Dr. Jerold B. Wilck--OCF
Suite 201
680 Middletown Blvd.
Langhorne, PA 19047

It doesn't matter what amount you send.....send what you can. It DOES matter that we each do what we can to help spread awareness of this very difficult cancer, and to help ensure that this site will continue to be available to inform and support ourselves and others who will, sadly, need it in the future.

Thanks!

XO--Colleen

Colleen--T-2N0M0 SCC dx'd 12/28/05...Hemi-maxillectomy, partial palatectomy, neck dissection 1/4/06....clear margins, neg. nodes....no radiation, no chemo....Cancer-free at 4 years!
August Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm just bringing this back to the top to remind people that sending Jerry a donation makes it more fun to let go of your dough! He will walk in the NYC awareness walk, and he will carry our pictures to honor each of us.

You KNOW that you've been meaning to send something, so why not do it this way? All donations will go straight into the OCF Treasury, of course, and are tax-deductible.

Write your check to OCF and send it to Jerry at the above address.

OR>......you can donate to Jerry's walk through the OCF website,designating your donation as part of Jerry's tally.

Why not do it now? The walk is April 19.....less than two weeks away. I think it is neat just to be part of this fine effort. Send whatever you can, even a few dollars, and send Jerry a picture. You can also email the photo to him.

(and you know that he would be glad to carry the photos of any of our OCF family, whether you donate or not. He can print it from an email.)

XOXO

Colleen--T-2N0M0 SCC dx'd 12/28/05...Hemi-maxillectomy, partial palatectomy, neck dissection 1/4/06....clear margins, neg. nodes....no radiation, no chemo....Cancer-free at 4 years!
Patient Advocate (old timer, 2000 posts)
Patient Advocate (old timer, 2000 posts)

Printing the pictures from emails is working out great.

I'm starting to get a nice collection of pictures and I have many from last year that will be along on the walk.

Thanks for the idea, Colleen.

Jerry

Jerry

Retired Dentist, 59 years old at diagnosis. SCC of the left lateral border of the tongue (Stage I). Partial glossectomy and 30 nodes removed, 4/6/05. Nodes all clear. No chemo no radiation 18 year survivor.

"Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users
Forum Statistics