I was just wondering if it is normal to seem to have a sick schedule. Since about 1/2 through treatment everything seemed to shange on a 7 day schedule. I wouldn't gradually get better or worse, every Sunday I would have a big change. Now that I'm 6wks post there seems to be a three week nausea shedule. I'll feel really great, exercising and full of energy conserdering the short length of time post tx. Then I will feel a change. Subtle and progressive until I run a fever between 99.4-99.8. The last time my blood work showed no infections and I never really felt flu like. I had nausea and diahrea. This time it started mid week and I have the same symptoms minus the diahrea. And the thrush always comes with it. It's great to be on a forum isn't it. Where else can one talk about diahrea so candidly? Is this a common experience and about what point did this start to diminish. I know the lasting affects of treatment continue for a long while. I need your experience because I also have MS and taking lots of antibiotics is not great for me as well as I need to know some exact symptoms. This helps when trying to decide if I might need to have an MRI or contact my neuro. I won't be using your symptoms to call it normal or MS, it just helps have a better idea. Thank you. Lee

Lee, age 33, stage 4a, T2N2bM0, Tumor left tonsil (removed), 2 left side nodes removed (poorly differientiatied)total of 3 nodes involved. Treatment IMRT x33/ 2x Cysplatin completed. Good Health and Good Help to you.
Lee