I understand what you mean Petey but our benefits are actually different when it comes to STD ect. Salary recieves STD immediately where hourly has 60 day probationary period, the time of earning full pay is different ect. We don't have set work days in maint. so our whole attendance policy is different as well. Our policy has always been different because of the 6-7 day work week schedule. We have no way to earn sick time like the floor workers ect. That is why there is alwys confusion. It is on of thopse things that usually states it is left up to the supervisor's discretion escept when it gets to this point and there has been no guidelines or outline of benefits because there has been so few instances of this type. It has basically been handled with inconsistency. This past year our human resource manager was fired for some money issues. While talking to the new human resource manager I was informed of FMLA being used as STD by this individual for years. There are just so many inconsistencies. I have worked in hourly and this production salary for this company and it has always been this way, I just ended up being the one who will be off for 6 consecutive months. I just want to be sure that I get what I have earned and I am not toyed with. It is really easy to frustrate someone by sending them back and forth between HR at the factory level and Corporate HR. I have seen it done many times. In the end everyone is so confused that everyone is just happy to still be sane.I don't want this because my wife and I have really tried to cover all the areas we could and my poor wife has been carrying a huge load.

Bottom line though Petey is I don't have nearly the problem you do so I am sorry for being so long winded about my problems. I hope with all of my heart that you get something staightened out with your care. It shouldn't be this difficult for anyone to get care in a country as wealthy as this. Good Luck Petey, Lee

Lee, age 33, stage 4a, T2N2bM0, Tumor left tonsil (removed), 2 left side nodes removed (poorly differientiatied)total of 3 nodes involved. Treatment IMRT x33/ 2x Cysplatin completed. Good Health and Good Help to you.
Lee