I would like to toss this out and see where it may go. I am doing a little project out here and would like to ask this question. With the way cancer research money is so fragmented in the way it is doled out, prostate, breast, colon, etc, what do you think would happen if it went to a more central way of paying out. What I am trying to say is if the monies went to a czar so to speak, wouldn't other less funded cancer research studies stand a better chance for funding? The Czar would be a job where there was no salary and have a main duty of eliminating red tape and make access a more even and fair method of funding. It would seem groups would be more apt to share research with other programs and maybe reach more positive quicker. This is just for dicussion. God bless.

Bill B. Dx 10-16-06 Stage 4 T2N2bM0 SCC Left Tonsil,3 nodes. 1st tx 11-28-06, last tx 1-8-07. 3x Cisplatlin, 5fu pump, and Doxetaxel. Modified neck dissection,20 Nodes removed, all clear 02-21-07. HPV+,33 IMRT start 3-22-07 70GY,Completed 05-04-07 smile