Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50093 08-04-2006 03:23 AM
CindyD Offline OP
OP Offline

I am a consultant for a gourmet food company that offers 35-40 different gourmet foods including breads, spices, dips, marinades, dressings, appetizers and desserts. Our companies products are either open and enjoy or products you add one or two ingredients to make. Our company has been around for 11 years and has HIGH QUALITY OF FOODS! We also guarantee our products at 100%. I am asking you to take catalogs/orders from anyone you know to help support the Oral Cancer Foundation. There are so many people affected with this disease and would help to keep the wonderful resources available for anyone having to go thru this nightmare!

Anyone who is interested in helping out with collecting orders to contact me and I will send you any information needed such as catalogs, order forms and website information to help earn for a great cause. 866-986-6987 or [email protected]

Why am I doing this?

My dad was diagnosed in October with Oral Cancer. It has been a very long haul from October 2005 to now. This includes a time line of having surgery, chemo, radiation and then it reoccurring. He then was sent to a University Hospital that did another surgery that was very involved. They needed to remove half of the lower jaw and they took bone from his leg and put it in the jaw to make a brand new jaw. Some skin was needed to be replace on the face and that was taken from the lower leg also.

The GREAT thing that I have to share is that they feel that they have gotten all of the cancer! YAHOO! However, this has not been an easy road for my parents and the entire family.

During this time, I have was connected to a great foundation.... The Oral Cancer Foundation. This foundation has helped my family and I through this stressful time and works hard to help others with this horrible, disfiguring cancer. We have used their website and talk to people who have had this cancer. There was even a few times while in the hospital that I called others that have had this type of surgery done for some words of encouragement. THANKS CURTIS and MINNIE!

This campaign can be very successful with your help! I need you to help others with this disease. HOW? Catalog/Book Parties. Are you willing to collect 5 or more orders? Here are some great places that you can collect orders.

WORK, CHURCH, FAMILIES, FRIENDS, BOOK CLUBS, MOM CLUBS, CAMPGROUNDS, HEALTH CLUBS, DAYCARES, ANYONE THAT EATS which means EVERYONE!

25% OF ALL orders from the months of AUGUST and SEPTEMBER from Catalog Parties will go to the ORAL CANCER FOUNDATION and I can't wait to report the success of the campaign. I will keep you updated! EMAIL ME Today with I WANT TO HELP! in the subject line and I will get all you need to get started right away!

Thanks so much!

Diagnosed in October 2005. 35 weeks of radiation and 3 chemo treatments. 6/21/06Right partial mandibulectomy in the right mandibular gingiva. T2, N1, MX Postive Margins. Aug. 06 came back and now passed away 4/8/07
Patient Advocate (1000+ posts)
Patient Advocate (1000+ posts)

Hi Cindy,

Glad to hear things are looking up for your dad! Great news!! Gourmet food...............sounds delicious!

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.

Moderated by  Brian Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users
Forum Statistics