hello! It's been a while since I visited. I recently started a new job working in the local schools cleaning teeth and giving oral health education. Our education consists not only on preventing decay but also on cancer prevention as well. We talk a lot about chewing tobacco and have a video from NSTEP but are searching for more videos and a wider target audience for the videos (the one we have tells a survivor story about a young man on a farm, great story but hard for inner city kids to relate.). I would appreciate any directions to web sites or phone numbers on education videos aiming at kids Kindergarten to 9th grade. Thanks! This site and the members here have been a great help in the past.
On an unrelated note---my husband's family has just been diagnosed with the heredity type colon cancer. His sister had it at 35 and his mother just started chemo. My husband is positive for the gene but, with early detection of colono-
scopies, we're praying for a long and healthy life!!!! My prayers are with all of you!
Thanks! Tonya