Yesterday, in trying to find something my son could use to help his dry mouth problem so he could sleep thru the night, I used the search function at the top of this page and got so many wonderful, helpful ideas (search term: "dry mouth". As I went thru them, quoting the posts, he said "That's exactly me!" and so I went to the drugstore with my list of over the counter product suggstions and got the "Stoppers4Dry Mouth" Spray and some Biotene gum. He got such a good night's sleep - what a difference it made! He told his doctor and the nurses where he gets his Rad and they were so interested, they said they were going to order some samples to try it out on other patients. He is also planning to leave some OCF brochures with them (as soon as we get the ones I ordered from OCF). So, this is really a big "Thank You" to OCF and everyone who posted such helpful ideas.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)