Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Susie Offline OP
Contributing Member (25+ posts)
OP Offline

HI DIDIER
What a wonderful story with your mum. I hope she continues to spit and splutter everywhere!! And I hope you continue to get a good night's sleep. The best to both of you,....and thankyou so much!

Susie
Susie Offline OP
OP Offline

NICKI
Hi there, thankyou for your reply. I'm glad acupuncture has helped your hubby...good luck with your research and best of luck to your hubby. Let me know if you come across anything else interesting, and I'll do the same. Did Salivart Nasal Spray help with producing Saliva?
Cheers Susie

Susie
Susie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Bob and Laurie,
Laurie, I can understand your hubby's lack of enthusiasm for acupuncture after he has been through so much already. I wish you both the best of luck for the journey ahead. And thankyou so much for the advise on trying to make him eat. I've been making him lots of fruit smoothies to try and bulk him up a bit. And yes, I'm sure we will be going out quite a bit before he starts his radition. thankyou Laurie. Nice to hear from you.

Susie
Susie Offline OP
OP Offline

MARCIA
Hi and thankyou for your reply. I guess it works for some lucky ones and not for others. I'm glad your hubby is doing great, and I wish him good health for the future. Thankyou Marcia.

Susie
Susie Offline OP
OP Offline

SHELLEY
Hi Shelley, thankyou for the advice on trying to feed up hubby. I've been trying to make him gain some weight, not that he's underweight, he's just a great size at the moment, but I'm wanting him to put on some weight before the radition begins, as we didn't realise the effects radiation has on the weight factor. Pardon my ignorance, but what's PEG? How is your hubby doing now? Best of luck to you both.

Susie
Susie Offline OP
OP Offline

Thankyou Fran, for all your care and advise. I'll take everything on board, and do a lot more research before we do anything. Best of luck with your health. We've been researching amnifostine for protection of his salivary glands too, as I want to gain as much knowledge as I can about this dreadful disease and it's treatment. Thankyou Fran.

Susie
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Brian Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37