Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gold Member (200+ posts)
Gold Member (200+ posts)

TY Veron,

Posts like this are a ray of light for those of us who are waiting to heal.

Billy

Dx Mar 07 with Base Of Tongue Stage IV. IMRT 35x with 3 doses Cysplatin ran concurrent. Tx ended May 31,07. Left and right node involved. Radical neck disection 7/18/07

I am taking radiation therpy for squamous cell carcinoma in the throat.I am new at this and really don't know how to talk to anyone on the forum.

"Above & Beyond" Member (300+ posts)
"Above & Beyond" Member (300+ posts)

Hello again Msettle

I responded to your other posting with some information. I will cut & paste it here. Please read it and you will be talking with us shortly but you must follow the instructions.

Everyone has this problem at the beginning and we all understand.

What is happening is you are posting in another members "topic". You need to start one of your own. Here is my previous message to you.
We will be on the same page by the nights end. Petey smile

Hello Msettle

Welcome to the Oral Cancer Foundation Website.

You are not alone and you have found a great place to get compassionate help and support from all the members here.

Most are patients and caregivers.

Click on the links below and learn a little about the website.

After you read these you can write another "Introduce Yourself" topic with a little more information about you and we can get to know you.

Read the first link first. It will have you communicating with us in short order.

We are all scared and frightened when we first came here as you. We understand what you are going through and we will walk with you through your "journey".

I will send you a "private Message" (PM) so you will know how it works.

You can keep posting on this thread until you have the hang of it.

Fire away with any and all questions and we will help you.

Keep posting here with any help question you have. This website is 24/7 with many members. You are in our family now.

Sincerely, PeteyB aka Petey smile 561-667-3631 call me anytime. I will walk you through this. It is just the first couple of times you struggle, and then you will have it by heart.

Click on the 2 links below and most of your questions will be answered.

We are waiting with open arms for you. Good Luck! Petey smile

http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org.../get_topic/f/18/t/000001/p/1.html#000000

http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/001268.html

Hello Msettle

Welcome to the Oral Cancer Foundation Website.

You are not alone and you have found a great place to get compassionate help and support from all the members here.

Most are patients and caregivers.

Click on the links below and learn a little about the website.

After you read these you can write another "Introduce Yourself" topic with a little more information about you and we can get to know you.

Read the first link first. It will have you communicating with us in short order.

We are all scared and frightened when we first came here as you. We understand what you are going through and we will walk with you through your "journey".

I will send you a "private Message" (PM) so you will know how it works.

You can keep posting on this thread until you have the hang of it.

Fire away with any and all questions and we will help you.

Keep posting herewith any help question you have. This website is 24/7 with many members. You are in our family now.

Sincerely, PeteyB aka Petey smile

PS: Sorry about the double pasteing, my meds are winning the battle of consciousness eek

http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org.../get_topic/f/18/t/000001/p/1.html#000000

http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/001268.html

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users
Forum Statistics