Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Supporting Member (50+ posts)

Hi my name is kyle. I am the grandson of a female named Linda that was dignost with squamous cell carcinoma cancer on March 2,2004.

linda anderson

She had a biopse today. The results wasnt that good. She has the form of cancer spreading to the neck. She might have to go in for a second sergery. The first sergery they had to remove some of her tong from the first time she was diagnost. She went to the docters in like 2001. The docter had notast the bumb on her ting but he didnt say much about it. He didnt supose it was cancer. He figured it would be a sour or something of the sourt. In 2004 she went to the docters and she found out it was cancerl. She didnt quit smoking till the results came back from the biopsie. Then once she found out it was in fact cancer that was when she quit. Its all sad and i no your story is to. So if you suffer to cancer. Then all i can say is fight till you can't fight no more. All cancer in my eyes is just as bad as another form.

linda anderson
lyle.4 Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you kyle,yes it is sad,i can only suggest that your your grandmother do what has been recommended here to me and try to get to a "ccc" treatment center,they will cover all types of treatment available and you will know you gave it your best shot.i,too smoked right until it became painful.i don't recommend nicotine gum,it seemed to aggravate everything,i use a patch,the best thing is to quit,its easy to say.I wish the best for you and your grandmother.lyle

lyle.4
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users