Going to the doctor tomorrow to talk about how severe the progression is and how fast its deteriorating my face is deformed on the left side where it looks like the jaw is collapsing in on itself. The pain is so severe I don't know how they think I can make it until November 17th for my jaw surgery, I know the majority of my jaw on the left side is affected by ORN but so is my right side. We were able to quell that and it doesn't hurt anymore. I will request the two different pain meds. Before I had a morphine pain pump, dilaudid works ok at first but then doesn't work anymore after I get alot of it in my system. Thank you for your insights.

SCC of tongue diagnosed in July 2003 Half of tongue removed , then SCC with METS in January 2004. Radical neck dissection rt saliva gland remove.RAD/ chemot 2014 rt jaw ORN with Osteomyelitis and 20 dives&anitbiotic infusions. f Now Osteomyelitis and ORN on left jaw. The jaw broken through inside of my mouth and also is collapsing on the outside of my face. I am having my left mandible replaced with my fibula on November 17th. I am very scared and wondered if anyone else has gone thru this.