Recently I was approached by a person named David who works as a "headhunter". He was seeking patients who were Stage IV when diagnosed where their cancer had already spread past the lymph nodes. I advised OCF can not help him locate these specific patients. He then asked Brian who also declined to share any of our members info with him.

As stated in the rules that every member agrees to upon joining, we do not condone any type of marketing of our members. Also, any study must have either my or Brians approval prior to being posted.

Unfortunately this person refused to take NO for an answer and attempted to contact our members anyway. We protect our members privacy and refuse to pass along their info. If any of you have been contacted by anyone asking for your participation in a study as described above please let me know immediately.

I check the forum at least 4 times every single day but I cant always have my eyes on every single page at every moment. Please help me keep everyones info safe by letting me know if you are contacted.

Thank you very much!!!

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy