Thanks Tom for your good advice. I passed on all the wonderful advice to my sister along with the address to this site...it is provides a wonderful support system and has a wealth of information.

Our uncle is a general practioner but his insight to my sister was only that during the surgery an oncologist would be involved as well. It would be the oncologist who makes the determination as to how much to remove of the tissue. But he added that it is up to her if she wants a second opinion. We have always trusted my uncle's advice but I am concerned this tims it was vague and therefore some what misleading. Am I wrong? I have another problem in that me and my sister had gotten into a terrible argument at Christmas. Unfortunately, her husband got in the middle of it and the situation became worse. Since that time, we have not spoken although I have made attempts. Given the situation, I have to allow her space. I can only provide the information through my mother. Also, has anyone heard of Cell Quest?

Suzanne