I feel the need to add something to what T just said both for you and others who may be looking here even though I responded already. Again, this isn't to cause alarm in anyone, but rather just to have them be aware.

My tumor which was actually first noticed back in August of 2013 seemed to respond to prednisone and antibiotic mouth wash. The white spot that remained never grew in size although this may be inaccurate because it was slightly deeper than they thought but was still small in diagnostic terms with a depth of only .4 cm and that was after the biopsy when there likely would have been inflammation. When it would become irritated it would look only slightly more pronounced and then fade. These lesions could appear to not be growing but could be where you can't see.

It never hurts to get checked out by a qualified professional. Early detection, as many people here would tell you, saves lives. If it's nothing, no harm, no foul!

3/2014: 25, no risk factors (nonsmoker, rare drinker, HPV negative) SCC right lateral tongue, T1N0M0 - well-differentiated; surgery - removal of tumor, salivary gland + neck dissection
11/2017 - ovarian torsion
12/2018 - basal cell skin cancer