I'm really touched, thanks for keeping an eye out for me, Tammy, Don, Tina! My husband has made the decision to push forward. He is finding this very difficult emotionally and it is new for me to see him strugle emmotionally. He says he is scared and feels down, so much so that he feels like crying all the time.

I know I went through many weeks on and off like this and I tell him its normal. He really hasn't let all his emotions out yet, I mean we did have some heart to hearts that left ys both crying in each others arms but this is different. I can be stronger because we are doing everything in our power for him to live and to be well. What a relief!

I love that I can turn to all you wonderfull OCF peeps, I am never alone, in fact I know I am surrounded by some very unique, profound people.

My hubby is better then ever in terms of his body, mind and spirit. I can't say enough times how blown away I am at all his courage and capacity for openess and love through all of this. We are changed forever and yes there is good that comes out of that much caring and compassion.

Many many blessings, Sophie

husband 61@diagnosis painter
6/9/13 Exophylic invasive SCC IV(ext.gingivobuccal) 3cm+ mandibular/lytic/erosion, jugular/node9mmshort-axis
17/9/13 Dx(moderately aggressive)
24/10/13 left madiblectomy, mod radical neck disct, leg flap, NGtube
2/01/14 (30 tx)rads 60gy
N2b (2nodes under jaw) (rem. in tiny nerves) (rem. 30 nodes)
Clear margin, close 2mm inner cheek
15/05/14 cellulitis
3/12/14 Chest CT Clear
27/02/15 cellulitis
8/6/15 cellulitis
10/6/15 Osteomyelitis