Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Platinum Member (300+ posts)
OP Offline

Our new Regional Coordinator in Baton Rouge, LA is looking for an oc survivor to help her at some upcoming events. She would like to have a survivor speak with her at a Oral Health Coalition meeting whch is being held in November or early December, not sure of exact date yet, its a morning meeting 9am -12. Represented would be the LA Dental Association, various private practice dentists, and many other oral cancer related groups. Thre ia also another opportunity sometime In Early April for another similar meeting if interested. So anyone living near Baton Rouge, please contact Jessica Smith at [email protected] or email me as well.

Thank you!

Susan Lauria - OCF Director of Events - Always looking for volunteers to help spread the word about early detection! Contact me if you can help!

*Brother passed away from tongue cancer in 2006 at age 47, was co-caregiver, he was non-smoker/casual drinker

LETS MAKE ORAL CANCER HISTORY!
OP Offline

Bringing this to the top for anyone who might be from the Baton Rouge area. Thanks!

Susan Lauria - OCF Director of Events - Always looking for volunteers to help spread the word about early detection! Contact me if you can help!

*Brother passed away from tongue cancer in 2006 at age 47, was co-caregiver, he was non-smoker/casual drinker

OP Offline

Bringing this to the top for anyone who might be from the Baton Rouge area. Thanks!

Moderated by  Brian Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
Jina, VintageMel, rahul320, Sean916, Megm37
13,103 Registered Users