Thanks Gary, all points well made and well taken!

Truth be told, I'm doing quite well now. Maybe it's the return of the sun, or maybe it's just time, but at just shy of one year from end of primary treatment, I'm doing damn well, actually. The last year sucked, but now, well, I think I'm back.

Regarding a few of your points:
Neck muscle cramps continue, but my "team" here is not concerned, and said something about the nerves having to re-grow. Never had a baseline TSH, but I'm no longer exhibiting any of those suspect symptoms (early days, though). I am taking great care of my teeth, floss and fluoride soak every night, xylitol mints during the day (although don't need them as much....but they sure do help at night).

About two months ago I started (slowly) jogging (boy did that suck for about a month), and then a couple of weeks ago we re-joined a gym, and that's going nicely. Unfortunately two weeks ago I sprung my back picking up my motorcycle (all wrong), but it's settling down nicely now. Oh, and my foot's mostly better, too (the bike bit me).

Anyway, it's gotten late here in London, but I'll post a better update soon.

Cheers everybody,

-Seth

47 yr old male non-smoker, social drinker, fit. Jan'10, Stg3 rt tonsil+rt neck SCC, HPV+, rad+chmo Vancouver Cda. 2yr clear Apr'12 London UK. Apr'13 mets recur to lymph btw left lung & aorta, 3x Cisplatin+5FUchemo+20 rad, was all clear but 6-mo PET-CT shows mets to pleura around left lung, participating in St 1 trial of GDC-0980. GDC lost effect and ended July'14, bad atrial fibrillation requiring hospitalisation, start more standard chemo 10 Sep 2014.
Sadly has passed away, notified Jan 2015.