jeannie,met with 2 different docs this week One a radiation Oncologist,other a cancer surgeon at The University of Co hospital. There seems to be some major differences on the path report.Three different pathologists looked atThere are for sure atypical cells that were not on other reports.There best bet was squamous cell but could not stage it yet. They want to get another opinion. They think in situ also.No one will treat without staging, and the radiation oncologist is getting his own path report. All say they want to wait.The other issue I have is bad webbing from the surgeries.I wish I had some answers for that. It is almost impossible to talk with out using an amplifier.So I am now in a holding pattern.Also I was HPV positive now,for some reason they say HPV negative. That also changes treatment options.Hope to have better info next week. Hurlock

SCC of larynx,2/1/2011 surgery 16 times to remove papilloma on vocal cords,started TOMO rad treatment 4/11.2011 T2N0M0 possible invasion onto cartilage tissue Cancer back 6/2012. Polyp removed Came back spindle cell carcenoma 6/22/12