Hi Beth, I hate to see you so upset, but then again, I don't blame you. You are too young to have to deal with this rotton cancer. I don't think I have ever hated anything so much in my life. I am 54 & I whine because of all the stuff I can't eat anymore, the constant dry mouth and the fear. We all think about "it" coming back. But, you know what..our state of mind has such an impact on our health. Please think of all the good that has happened. They caught it, removed it and more treatment is still to come to keep it away. Think how lucky we are that we have the benefits of modern medical advances!

Try to look at the cup half full (with water!) I know, it's not fair honey, but it is what it is. There is no fair reason why you have to deal with this, but you are not alone. We are all in this with you & understand all the emotions, so you vent whenever you want to. If nothing else, at least you sure earned that privilege!

BOT T3N2M0 No surgery, 38radiation treatments,4 chemo rounds, peg removed 11/08, still have a port. Treatments ended 6/20/08. So far, so Good ! "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much !"

*** Admin update --- Dianne has passed away on August 25, 2015 ***