I was being given this treatment by the steel company I worked for. One of my friends called me and told me I was listed as having a bad work record and missing too much work. I had been off for 11months from work related surgery for the 3rd time. Same injury but their Dr was incompetent. I went directly to the president of the Company and he was nice enough to let me explain that I received a letter informing me of of this. This guy went straight to the files and pulled my records. He had a shocked look on his face as he read my record. I had gone 7 1/2 years of never even being late and much overtime worked too. I had the best work record in the whole corporation. WE are talkng over 5000 employees. The one in management that was responsilbe for this screwup was fired and I was offerd a management position. He even had a letter typed up to be put in my file. It is worth going after whoever I learned that day.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here