We have had a survivor and his best friend put on a concert in Colorado which is a fund raiser for OCF and full of local talent doing Bob Dylan Tributes. This is their third year of supporting us and the local talent donating their time to do this for us. Amazing, generous people This is a link to some of the music downloads http://paulrennix.com/boulder-all-star-tribute-to-bob-dylan-51709-chautauqua-boulder-ca/

If you are not familiar with what they have done for us, go to the "past events" link off of the events page of the main OCF website to see two stores on this annual event.

Bob Dylan is part of my youth and the protests of the 60's. The music isn't for everyone, but the track #5 Shelter from the Storm is particularly well done as is the classics Times they are a changing....... and It's alright MA I'm only bleeding.

For you younger members you don't remember the riots in the streets, and the meaning of these songs, but as a two tour Viet VET that upon my return sent my medals to Nixon ( with a letter that he could put them where the sun don't shine), and became a vet against the war, these in particular resonate with me.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.