Mark,

you are in Oregon! Do you know how lucky you are to be in Oregon? The reason I say this is due to your states medical marijuana laws and how easy it is to get a prescription filled in your state.

No matter what your attitude about the stigma of this drug, it really is helpful during treatment, my only issue with it is if it is smoked. There are other just as effective methods of "administering" the dosage, Charm and I's consensus is that vaporizing is the best way...but also can be used in tinctures and baked goods smile

Anyway marijuana will help with anxiety, nausea, pain and promote appetite and I err SOME never experienced any side effects...other then appetite which was/is a good thing. During chemo/radiation I was unable to get a script for this as it isn't legal in Idaho, however a guy that I befriended during treatment lived in Clarkston WA where it was legal and he would "dose" before radiation and it really helped him during rads as he suffered from claustriphobia. He also told me that it helped with the chemo (cisplatinum like me) as well. I was soo jealous of that guy as I would rather trade in 3 of my scripts for the one drug he was using...actually 4 as marijuana always helps with sleep (for SOME).

Anyway my friend, hang in there, you can do this thing.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.