Posted By: ChristineB Our pal Nate - 04-13-2012 08:10 PM
I have been texting every day this week with Nate. Today he completed his second round of radiation. It was a rough road for him having chemo with the rads. This week was especially brutal. He really was struggling the past couple days. I told him I wasnt going to post an update until I could post he was finished. This morning, Nate sent me a text with a photo of his certificate of completion.

Congrats Nate!!!!! Let the healing begin!!!!
Posted By: MissBazinet Re: Our pal Nate - 04-13-2012 08:54 PM
Woot! Congrats!
Posted By: Maria Re: Our pal Nate - 04-13-2012 09:54 PM
That's really good to hear! And I'm impressed that Nate was successful with taking a photo of his certificate with his phone - I would be challenged doing that at the best of times!
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Our pal Nate - 04-13-2012 10:58 PM
Awesome.... Heal well! And fast Nate!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Our pal Nate - 04-14-2012 12:45 AM
Nate is a wiz with electronics! Most younger people are! Texting with him is challenging to keep up, Im like a snail compared to Nate.
Posted By: Gabe Re: Our pal Nate - 04-14-2012 01:03 AM
Great news that Nate has now completed his second round of radiation. I know it was not easy.
Hope his healing is speedy and side effects minimal.
Posted By: Kerri Re: Our pal Nate - 04-14-2012 10:03 PM
Great job, Nate! You are so strong and an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for keeping us posted, Christine smile.
Posted By: misskate Re: Our pal Nate - 04-24-2012 02:32 AM
Right on Nate! Congrats and I hope all these treatments and surgeries are behind you for good!!!

Wishing you all the best in your rehabilitation and recovery.

KATE
Posted By: Barb Re: Our pal Nate - 04-24-2012 04:16 PM
Congrats Nate! Here's to a quick recovery.
Posted By: SUEZ Re: Our pal Nate - 04-24-2012 08:47 PM
Yay Nate!
Posted By: EricS Re: Our pal Nate - 04-24-2012 10:27 PM
I got to spend time with our boy Nate when I went to the San Antonio walk. Hitched a ride with Susan Pansmith and had a fun roadtrip. Got to spend Saturday Night with Nate watching UFC fights and then hangout all day Sunday. Got to show him all the love his OCF family has for him and his family. Spent the time he slept with his mom and brother letting them know we are there for them too and that there are people that care and understand what they are going through too.

Nate looks good all things considered, just needs lots of food and rest right now...and love and support of course. Keep him in our thoughts and prayers and show him love on his Facebook page
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum