Posted By: ChristineB Happy Birthday to our fearless leader :) - 06-23-2017 06:57 PM

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!

Thank you for everything you have done to bring awareness of oral cancer, fund research projects, educate patients, caregivers and the general public. Without all your dedication, foresight and hard work all of us affected by oral cancer would be in so much worse shape. You have personally made such an impact on my life by giving me a reason to get up in the morning. When my life was losing meaning your insight helped turn it around. I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me!!! Im only one of the people you have helped tremendously. So today, on your special day I wish for you to have a great day filled with happiness, good health and fun. Many, many thanks to you, Happy Birthday Brian!!!!

Posted By: David2 Re: Happy Birthday to our fearless leader :) - 06-23-2017 11:08 PM
I'll happily second that. Happy Birthday, Brian. May you celebrate many more with all of us.
Posted By: tamvonk Re: Happy Birthday to our fearless leader :) - 06-25-2017 08:53 AM
Wishing you a belated, but very Happy Birthday Brian.
I too wish you many, many more Happy Birthdays.
Tammy
Posted By: Stef H Re: Happy Birthday to our fearless leader :) - 07-03-2017 01:21 AM
Belated happy birthday!!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum