Posted By: Uptown National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines - 12-04-2016 12:59 AM
The NCCN has a pocket guide version of the NCCN practice guidelines for Head and Neck Cancer that was just released in October. They are free and you can order up to 5. They are currently out of stock. This link should work for ordering.

http://promail.nicelines.com/v5fmsn...&PmSess1=5269&pos=NCCN01&v=9
Thanks Ed. Saw your post of FB and pulled a pdf copy. did not know there were paper guides available to the public, especially for free.
I saw it about a month ago, and were not available then, but doubt I would order one anyway since I have the digital NCCN Guidlines on my laptop, iPad and as an App on my iPhone, for free also, if you don't want to wait.
Paul, I just downloaded the NCCN Guidelines for Patients for iPhone. There were a total of 29 guidelines included, but I didn't see one for Head and Neck Cancer. Is this the same app you downloaded?
I don't read watered down patient material lol. It's the "Clinical Practice Guidelines" I have. In any case, I'm surprised they don't have patient head and neck cancer info? The Clinical Practice Oncology Guidelines are under "NCCN Guidelines for Smartphone" in the App Store. You may have to go to edit library to select the ones you want, then sync guidelines, which will update your list. Can deselect the same way in reverse.

Hope this works.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum