Posted By: vandypaul Sad news - 12-07-2012 10:41 PM
My wife decided to surrender after her 25 yr battle with Crohns and her year long struggle with the oral cancer. Her battle ended Dec 3 at home .She had her sense of humor right up to Sat evening when she went into a deep sleep. Hospice came out Sun am and supplied oxygen. She had no pain during the whole ordeal. Many thanks for al your comments as we traveled the path.
Posted By: julieann Re: Sad news - 12-07-2012 10:49 PM
Paul:

My heart goes out to you and there are no words that can help. You can only be happy knowing your loving wife will suffer no more from this evil demon and is in God's loving arms. She is now your Guardian Angel and will be with you forever.

Hugs from julieann
Posted By: EricS Re: Sad news - 12-07-2012 10:49 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my friend.
Posted By: PaulB Re: Sad news - 12-07-2012 11:00 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, and my thoughts are with you both.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 01:20 AM
Oh Paul, I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you in this time of sorrow. Wishing you peace to bring comfort and courage to face the days ahead and loving memories of the happier times to forever hold in your heart.
Posted By: debandbill Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 01:54 AM
Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to come here and let us know about your wife. That way, we can honor her and also give you support at this very sad time.

I know you are relieved that she is no longer sick but also know that you will miss her dearly and particularly at this time of year, the mourning for her will be so hard.

Hugs from all us. We are so sorry,

Deb
Posted By: itsoktoday Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 02:30 AM
My heart and warm wishes go out to you in your time of sorrow. God Bless and take care.
Posted By: KP5 Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 02:52 AM
So sorry to hear this news Paul. As Christine said, her pain and suffering is over and she is at peace, but we know this will be a hard time for you. Please know we are here for you.
Blessings,
Kathy
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 03:09 AM
Paul,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I�m glad she was able to stay at home with you and that she still had her sense of humor. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Thank you for letting us know.
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 03:36 AM
Paul - I'm so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. What a kind and loving caregiver you have been for her. I'm sure her spirit is close to you now, helping you to soften the sadness in the days ahead.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Sad news - 12-08-2012 04:54 AM
God bless. I am so sorry for your loss.
Posted By: David2 Re: Sad news - 12-12-2012 01:33 AM
Paul, my thoughts are with you in this difficult time. I'm very sorry to read this. Please let us know how you're doing, we're all part of your family now.
Posted By: aimlee311 Re: Sad news - 12-12-2012 07:02 PM
So very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife, Paul.
Posted By: Bob Whyte Re: Sad news - 12-12-2012 09:51 PM
Paul, My condolences on your loss!! Semper-Fi Bob
Posted By: kenswife Re: Sad news - 12-13-2012 03:22 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum