Posted By: ChristineB Your input needed - 10-18-2012 01:28 AM
There are some exciting things coming up in the future for OCF. One thing that will interesting is an addition to our newsletters. OCF would like to do a brief story about one person each month. We would love to hear from anyone who is interested in being featured. Its ok to add some personal things like hobbies, activities, etc. The primary focus is to be your battle with OC.

We will be doing something online as well. It could be something here on the forum, on the main OCF pages or possibly on our Facebook page. At this time we are trying to gather interesting stories about our wonderful members, a recent photo is necessary. If we get enough responses we could even feature a new person every day for April, Oral Cancer Awareness Month.

To be considered please send us a bio and either email Jamie at oralcancerfoundation.org or you can also PM me.

Thank you!!!!
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Your input needed - 10-18-2012 11:13 AM
What a wonderful idea, Christine! There are so many interesting people here with great experiences to share. Looking forward to this. Can we nominate our favorites?
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Your input needed - 10-18-2012 02:35 PM
At this point, its completely voluntary so nominating someone might not work. Since the board is anonymous, only people who dont mind sharing their identities and ask to be part of this will be featured. So far, I havent gotten any responses. Hope to hear from at least 30 members, 50 would be even better!
Posted By: EzJim Re: Your input needed - 10-18-2012 03:08 PM
You know my OC history pretty well Christine. If you find it worth being included let me know.
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Your input needed - 10-18-2012 04:52 PM
Jim, Im going to move part of this over to its own thread. im very sorry you are struggling!!!!!

If you want to be included, you will need to send your info to Jamie at the OCF office or PM it to me. Even if I know your history, I cant write it for you. It must come directly from you as only you can word things how you would like ti to appear.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: Your input needed - 10-19-2012 12:07 AM
I'll volunteer if you need me.
Posted By: KP5 Re: Your input needed - 10-19-2012 02:19 PM
Of course we are in. We're away right now, ALONE ;o) and next week the people from FOX5 are coming, so I will try to get something to you after all that is done. Not sure about a photo though, but the story for sure. I don't suppose we could get the picture from the CURE magazine?? Probably not! Will be in touch. Great idea by the way.
Come on Eric S., Charm and the rest of our online heroes!!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Your input needed - 10-19-2012 02:24 PM
Anyone who would like to be included, please email your story with a photo to [email protected]

Thanks for participating!!!
Posted By: David2 Re: Your input needed - 10-19-2012 04:12 PM
I'll send my info today, Christine.
Posted By: ESikon Re: Your input needed - 10-20-2012 06:37 PM
I suppose I might be able to! Lol
Posted By: EzJim Re: Your input needed - 10-27-2012 11:42 PM
Oops I haven't been on and just saw your post Christine. I better get my head straight.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum