Posted By: EzJim Back again. - 04-08-2012 12:31 AM
I am back no thank you to the internet. Somehow this thing got a virus again and it was nasty. I cured it myself and so far, cross whatever, and it's working. I go to Pittsburgh a week from Monday to see the Plastic Surgeon and see what and if he has come up with anything new to try. I hope he takes this trach out.As you know it is a pain in the rump. I didn't realize that taking care of meds and feeding thru the tube would take so much time. HAPPY EASTER ALL AND KEEP THE SMILES GOING. Luv ya all.
Posted By: Cheryld Re: Back again. - 04-08-2012 04:05 AM
Hugs, good luck, and fingers crossed fo u
Posted By: julieann Re: Back again. - 04-08-2012 05:48 AM
Dang, Jim. Don't wait so long to let us know what's going on with you. We all love you and care for you. We want to know what you're going through so plase keep us informed. I sure miss our posts and please let us know what the next step will be for you and if you will get your trach out. Is there any hope for the jaw surgery you were expecting to have but was postponed? Love you and waiting for news.
julieann
Posted By: Bloop19 Re: Back again. - 04-08-2012 07:22 AM
Wow, I have been thinking about you too. I even looked at your posts and saw you hadn't posted in a month and was worried. I am now on the colon cancer forum but I always check up on my friends that helped me so much through oral cancer. And you're right there on my "check on" list.
Posted By: Maria Re: Back again. - 04-08-2012 05:27 PM
Its good to hear from you, Jim, and glad that you smacked your computer back into functionality. Hope that your weather is good this coming week, and that you can get out to enjoy it. The red winged blackbirds are back, and I can see (and hear) them in the birch tree outside my window. My husband just got the first mow of the season completed, and our son is visiting for Easter, so all is as it should be here. Best wishes for a good plan in Pittsburg.
Posted By: Gabe Re: Back again. - 04-08-2012 08:06 PM
Posted this on an older post of yours by mistake Jim so here it is again blush

So if I am reading this correctly is was pneumonia for you and a virus for your computer? Antibiotics all around sick
Happy Easter, take care and luv ya too!!
Gabriele
Posted By: Nancy T Re: Back again. - 04-11-2012 07:52 PM
Good to see you're still in good spirits! Sending good luck your way for your meeting with the plastic surgeons next Monday -- hope they've imagined something great for you -- which includes taking the trach out!!! Take care and a belated Happy Easter to you.

Nancy
Posted By: SUEZ Re: Back again. - 04-11-2012 08:07 PM
Yes great to hear you on here again AND BLOOP!!! How are you doing lady???
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum