Posted By: Anne-Marie Watch Lists - 03-30-2012 05:28 PM
I've been wondering about this for a lo-o-o-ong time: When I see a post that I would like to comment on, but need to look up something and get back to it later, there is an option to "add to my watch list" so I DO it. I add it. But then later, when I go to "my Stuff" and click on "watch list" I get a message saying I'm not watching anybody. I really hate exposing my ignorance this way, but at my age, I still have a lot of stuff to do before I go to the next level in my relationship with God, so if anyone can help me, it would save me some time that I could be spending on my "to do" and "bucket" lists. And I would really appreciate it!
Posted By: Gabe Re: Watch Lists - 03-30-2012 11:15 PM
If I am reading your question correctly;
There are 2 tabs Top Left (New Reply & Topic Options)
Select Topic Options and then select Add topic to your watched List.
Now when you click on Watched After last post Left hand side you should see all the topics you are watching.
Let me know if this is what you wanted.
wink Gabriele
PS As I went through the steps I now have this as a watched topic smile
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Watch Lists - 03-31-2012 01:50 AM
That did it, Gabriele!! - When I went to "My Stuff" an clicked on 'Watched list" I had three items and one of them was from 2010! Was wondering what happened to that! Thanks!
Posted By: Gabe Re: Watch Lists - 03-31-2012 02:12 AM
Glad I could help - Guess you know you have the 3 options.
Watched Topics, Watched Forums and Watched Users.
In "Switch to Full Reply Screen" you also have the option "Add this thread to my Watched Topics" by ticking the box. wink
Cheers
Gabriele
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum