Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Long-Term physical and QOL Issues related to treatment
11/20/17 02:10 PM
I want to reply to the dental issues and ORN worry by explaining my husband's experience dealing with this complex situation. I'm copying a previous post of mine. It will likely sound overwhelming to you right now, but it's imperative to get to the best MDs before any teeth are ...
see more
27 Views · 2 Comments
Adjunctive Therapy
11/20/17 11:31 AM
I have not heard of anything that will eliminate cancer on its own besides conventional treatments. I have not heard of any new breakthru's with medicines either. For any medication or procedure I have not yet heard of, I always do a quick check on Quackwatch.org Unfortunate...
see more
15 Views · 1 Comments
Introduce yourself
11/19/17 07:13 PM
11 days till appointment. My lower lip, interior, still macerated, swollen, numb. Still have hard central lump, about pea sized. On a lighter note, my husband and i are getting thanksgiving foodstuffs ready to prepare and deliver to our local Catholic Charities Thanksgiving town ...
see more
924 Views · 9 Comments
Introduce yourself
11/19/17 04:45 PM
You are doing the right things! I can understand how it causes anxiety as I also have no risk factors, but these things change, new risks develop. Keep doing what you are doing and seek help on how to deal with having it on your mind if you find it to be overwhelming. Find wha...
see more
259 Views · 3 Comments
Activism
11/19/17 03:40 PM
Hi Susan, I live just north of Toronto, and I didn't know there was any events there until I found this listing on here. Free Oral Cancer Screenings – Toronto, ON April 3 - June 2 |Recurring Event (I would like to help get the word out! /next year?) ...
see more
1,952 Views · 1 Comments
Medications, Treatment, Procedures
11/17/17 10:53 PM
Hello there, I don't usually post much, as I have not ever been diagnosed. However, I have had a biopsy in my mouth and it was quite deep and did require a stitch or two. Mine came back negative. It was uncomfortable for a few days after the numbness wore off and left a bruise al...
see more
95 Views · 2 Comments
Introduce yourself
11/13/17 11:41 PM
You're welcome! You and your husband are not alone any longer. We are here to help, listen and try to offer insights from things we've learned during our battles. You found a safe place where we completely understand what you are going thru. Its ok to vent, we get it. We've ...
see more
318 Views · 4 Comments
Support OCF

Help OCF

Shop Amazon and Help OCF

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 20 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums23
Topics17,003
Posts190,458
Members11,374
Most Online306
Aug 21st, 2016
Top Posters(All Time)
ChristineB 9,747
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260