Patient / Survivor Header
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Currently in Treatment
Jump to new posts Re: He Seems Depressed by ChristineB @ Today at 01:13 AM

Thanks for the update! Ive been hoping you would post some good news. Congrats on being proactive and getting your husband the attention he needed to avert any more suffering. Im sure if he has gotten his daily requirements that he will turn round
Caregiver / Co-Survivor Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When they won't eat? by ChristineB @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

What worries me the most is that every day your husband doesnt take in at least 2500 calories and 48-64 oz of water is one more day where his body is not getting what it needs. Each day of doing this means he will begin to feel worse and worse both
Introduce yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Husband just diagnosed by tamvonk @ 03/26/17 07:10 AM

Hello and welcome. I have been where you are right now. Diagnosis is so overwhelming. I just told myself " 1 day at a time". Every day I kept repeating this and honestly this is what got me through the early days. Stay positive, always. Y
Introduce yourself
Jump to new posts Re: New Caregiver by PaulB @ 03/25/17 01:45 AM

Welcome Sooner, I think this is the sleep system being mentioned in an article I have from Cleveland Clinic from 2014 about Acid Reflux in which the developing doctor of the product said it can help reduce GERD. Interesting also is that he said sle
Introduce yourself
Jump to new posts Re: reconstruction surgery: somebody by Vincent Perrot @ 03/24/17 02:46 PM

Christine You didn't understand me.I hav no cancer any more and. I'm waiting for reconstruction surgery. I asked the surgeon to wait until sommer in order not to disturb my life too much
Introduce yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Newly diagnosed.. Waiting for surgery by Aandj @ 03/23/17 05:18 PM

80% sure he will need radiation. The Pet showed hot spot in 1 lymph node. We will know 1 week after surgery when the pathology report comes back. We are hoping he will be able to return to work when fmla is exhausted.
Support OCF

Help OCF

Shop Amazon and Help OCF

Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
11,119 Registered Members
23 Forums
16,829 Topics
189,190 Posts

Most users ever online: 306 @ 08/21/16 04:53 PM
Top Posters
ChristineB 9435
davidcpa 8311
Cheryld 5260
Brian Hill 4734