Join me and other oral cancer survivors at the 5th Annual Oral Cancer Walk for Awareness in Bethlehem, PA (Lehigh Valley) on Saturday, 9/28/2013! Help support the Oral Cancer Foundation and spread awareness about this deadly disease.

Oral cancer survivors can attend for free, regular registration is $25 ($30 walk day), and kids 6-10 are only $10. Survivors receive a special T-shirt, plus another gift.

Registration is required by 9/13 to guarantee an event or survivor T-shirt. Free oral cancer screenings will be offered to all who attend. So gather your friends and family, and join me in Bethlehem on the 28th!

For more information and to register, visit our walk website:
http://donate.oralcancer.org/event/lehighvalley2013
I hope you are able to join me at our 5th Oral Cancer Walk for Awareness this Saturday, 9/28 in Bethlehem, PA, conveniently located only 1-1/2 hours from NYC or Philadelphia. Registration begins at 9:30 AM and the walk at 11:00 AM.

The weather looks perfect, there will be plenty to eat and drink, both breakfast and lunch, and we have 3 great speakers.

In addition, this year we have 5 of the best doctors (3 oral surgeons, an ENT and a dentist) in the Lehigh Valley volunteering there time to conduct the oral cancer screenings. Just think you get to be examined by some of the best for free - no appointment necessary!

And since you are reading this message on the OCF forum, you know what a great resource OCF is. so come out and help support The Oral Cancer Foundation!

© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum