Posted By: ChristineB OCF Events - 08-01-2013 12:02 AM
There are still several more OCF awareness walks coming up this year. They are in several major cities all over the US. If any of our members are live near any of the walks, I would highly recommend attending. When meeting fellow survivors and caregivers in person, it is like meeting long lost relatives at a family reunion.

In September I will be speaking at the Seattle and Northern Illinois walks. I will also be attending the Andover NJ walk that Susan Lauria hosts to honor her brothers memory. I hope to meet up with many old friends and meet some new ones at these fall walks. Any member who plans to attend please send me a PM so we can make plans to meet at the walk.

If OCF has been helpful to you, please consider taking some time out to attend one of the awareness walks. All oral cancer survivors can attend for free. Many will do fund raising thru a donor drive campaign to help OCF fund research projects. Start early and who knows, you could win an ipad if you are able to raise more than a certain amount. Bring your friends and relatives for free OC screenings. Register early to be guaranteed a free OCF tshirt.

2013 OCF Awareness Walk Event List
Posted By: ChristineB Re: OCF Events - 08-04-2013 01:04 AM
PS....

Cant make it to a walk?

Another great way to show your support for OCF and to help spread awareness is thru the new OCF tshirts. They come in both mens and womens sizes and are available in the OCF store.

OCF Store, tshirts

© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum