Posted By: Susan Lauria Bethlehem Oral Cancer Walk - 09-27-2011 03:14 AM
http://www.oralcancer-screening.org/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=1844

Hello!!

We have another oral cancer walk coming up this Saturday, October 1st in Bethlehem, PA!!

Click on the link above for more details. Susan Mushock, OCF member is one of the organizers, Please show support for her and OCF and come out to the event!!!

I know how wonderful it was to have OCF members attend my walk this past Saturday, it makes it that more special!!

Thanks so much!!

Susan
Posted By: Susan2992 Re: Bethlehem Oral Cancer Walk - 09-28-2011 01:02 AM
So far the weather looks great for our 3rd annual OC walk on Saturday. Bethlehem is located in eastern Pennsylvania near the New Jersey border, and is about 1-1/2 hour drive from Philadelphia and New York City.

We will have plenty to eat and drink, a DJ to entertain us, and a beautiful park to walk in. Three local dentists will be offering oral cancer screenings and you will have the option to get a screening using the VELscope.

The walk is being organized by a group of oral cancer survivors. Our �senior� member is a 17 year survivor, we have two 13 year survivors, a 10 year, and a few of us that completed treatment more recently.

If you are in the area, please come out and support OCF! I hope to see you there!
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum