Posted By: Seda Bug Oral Cancer Presentation - 09-30-2010 09:02 PM
I was the speaker at Rotary this Morning. I did a power point presentation and of course I took Largo. I have done a lot of public speaking over the years. I always watch for what I call the wiggle factor which means that people are getting bored and they start to chat, move around or wiggle. I have never seen a group so still in all my years.
I have saved the Presentation if anyone would like to use it. You will have to email me in private with your personal email so I can attach it. It is pretty basic because it was only 20 minutes. Most Rotary Clubs around the world are looking for speakers because we have one every week. So any one who enjoys public speaking this is another way to get the word out.
Posted By: Nate82 Re: Oral Cancer Presentation - 10-05-2010 01:51 AM
I love schnauzer's, very loving and smart dogs! How, if you do not mind, did Largo find your disease? Mine was found by a simple,accidental bite of the tongue. I am extremelely interested in your story as well as maybe some motivation, inspiration for my 8 week long radiation adventure I have coming up.

Thanks,
Nathan
Posted By: Seda Bug Re: Oral Cancer Presentation - 10-06-2010 06:21 PM
A number of people sent me a requests for the Power Point Presentation. I believe I sent it to everyone but if I missed you plesae let me know.
Posted By: MeggieTye Re: Oral Cancer Presentation - 11-04-2010 02:54 PM
It is fabulous Largo found your disease, did he smell it? Our smooth collie x senses seizures before they happen, she would make an excellent service dog.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum