Posted By: Brian Hill Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 09-18-2010 04:41 AM
As many of you know Colleen has had a long term relationship with OCF that I have talked about before. She has done TV PSA's for oral cancer and OCF, she and I talked to her producer about her character on ATWT getting oral cancer which became a reality, and oral cancer was part of daytime TV, 5 days a week for three months. Now that the longest running show and a person who has been an actress on it for several decades is speaking in interviews about the end of the show, her battle with oral cancer has come up in several of the interviews. OCF has been linked to in all of them, and she continues to be a strong OCF supporter. Here is part 5 of 6 of her TV Guide interview, the section most related to OC.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2010/09/zenk5.html
Posted By: Bloop19 Re: Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 09-18-2010 06:05 AM
That was a GREAT interview. Thanks for posting it.
Posted By: Charm2017 Re: Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 09-18-2010 05:19 PM
Brian

Thanks. Her discussion echoed so many of my own musings. It's always so good to find out that the many of our thoughts and reactions to oral cancer are shared by other patients.
I've never been a soap fan so did not follow her but she has a great attitude. Well worth reading.
charm
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 09-19-2010 04:26 AM
Excellent artice. She is well spoken and did a great job mentioning Brian and OCF.
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 09-19-2010 11:23 AM
What a wonderful, positive article on the interview with Colleen! She exemplifies one of my favorite quotes: "All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others" (Edgar Cayce). When we question ourselves and think "Why me?!", maybe there is an answer.
Posted By: MeggieTye Re: Colleen Zenc Pinter Interview - 11-06-2010 08:11 PM
Ann-Marie thankyou for the quote, I wrote it down and believe it with my whole heart. I thoroughly enjoyed the article actually I read it twice. I have been busy educating everyone who sits across the table from me in the short 2 weeks I have been here...slowly but surely I am educating doctors and nurses who are most eager to learn.

I don't know what the universe has planned for me but it means using my chatty-Cathy mouth for good then so be it...where do I sign up??

LIght and blessings to each of you,

Meggie
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum