Posted By: mhupe ChristineB Flowers - 08-28-2009 12:23 AM
Cecilia is taking the lead on collecting money for Christine's flowers. She is using paypal. I just made my donation and it was very easy. Cecilia sent out a message on Facebook with instructions, if you did not receive that let Cecilia or me know and one of us will email you the instructions. I'd list them here, but I don't know if Cecilia wants her email listed publicly.

It sounds like she can't have flowers in the ICU and Travis is checking on the possibility of sending flowers to her when she is transferred to the burn unit. If we can't send them to either place based on hospital restrictions, then we can send them to her home when she goes home to recover. I am sure she will LOVE getting flowers and she will be honored to realize that so many people want to participate.

I'm sure she will enjoy cards as well!
Posted By: wilckdds Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-28-2009 02:01 PM
I sent my money a few minutes ago through PayPal. It's real easy.

Jerry
Posted By: Eileen Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-28-2009 04:47 PM
Magaret,
I don't have a PAYPAL or facebook account. Can I still do this? If so, please send me the instructions. Otherwise I need Cecilla's full name and address and I will mail a check.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: Eileen Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-28-2009 08:46 PM
Magaret,
Thanks for the instructions. I reactivated my old Paypal account.

Cecilia,
I just sent some money for flowers for Christine via Paypal.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: suzanne98 Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-29-2009 01:00 AM
I can't believe I don't have PayPal...I need to step it up. I will figure it out....what date are we shooting for?
Posted By: AmyK Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-29-2009 04:30 AM
Between your instructions and my husband over my shoulder. I was able to do it. What a great idea!

AmyK
Posted By: suzanne98 Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-29-2009 04:30 PM
That sounds like what I'll be doing Amy!!
Posted By: Cecilia Re: ChristineB Flowers - 08-30-2009 07:00 PM
Paypal is really easy.
You need an email address, a house address and a bank account or credit card.
You need to register and chose a password, make sure your password is different from that of your email provider.
Then you just fill in the details on the form and that's it! It works like a intermediate account so that if you want to pay something no one see your account details, they just see your email address.
it's useful fro buying stuff on ebay as well.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum