Posted By: EzJim Study Time Again - 02-20-2009 11:27 PM
My Oncologist Office called this afternoon and was asking about this dry mouth. I had to admit it sure didn't improve in the last few months. There is a new study to try a new substance to moiten up the mouth some. He asked if I would try it. Oh yes for sure. I have an appt the 10th of March and have to not eat or drink for 2 hrs and they will do their thing. I have to get a PSA blood test right after that for the head of the Cancer unit to check that out again too. I sure hope this stuff works for moisture.
Posted By: suzanne98 Re: Study Time Again - 02-20-2009 11:32 PM
That sounds interesting Jim....I sure hope it works out for you!! How are you feeling?
Posted By: EzJim Re: Study Time Again - 02-20-2009 11:36 PM
Actually, I don't feel too bad except maily for the anneurysm repair. That keeps me straight and inline. LOL Thanks for asking suzanne.
Posted By: suzanne98 Re: Study Time Again - 02-20-2009 11:38 PM
Something keeps you in a straight line?!?!? lol
Posted By: Good1 Re: Study Time Again - 02-21-2009 02:03 AM
Sounds very interesting Jim. I hope that you will have success with it and that you will share the experience with us here.

Patty
Posted By: Malka Re: Study Time Again - 02-22-2009 02:04 AM
Jim - You're taking something experimental for moisture and then a PSA test? Maybe you should check with the Dr. to make certain that it wont affect the blood test.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum