Posted By: helen.c operation date - 05-24-2005 03:01 PM
Hi All
Finally I have a new date for my operation, this Thursday, the laser is repaired and they have a cancellation, so wish me luck. Am in panic mode try to sort everything for my husband and my Mum, I am have large red wine...
Sunshine... love and hugs
Helen
Posted By: rosie Re: operation date - 05-24-2005 04:28 PM
Helen,

Here's wishing you luck and I'm sending lots of rainbows and hugs your way. You will do just fine. Put the worry on the back burner and get out of panic mode. Relax with that red wine!

Rainbows & hugs, wink
Rosie
Posted By: Shelley H. Re: operation date - 05-24-2005 06:09 PM
Hi Helen,

I'm sending lot's of positive vibes your way!! I will be thinking about you on Thursday. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm normally not a red wine drinker, but in honor of you, this Thursday at cocktail hour, I will have one for you!

Love,

Shelley
Posted By: Eileen Re: operation date - 05-24-2005 09:12 PM
Hi Helen,
I'm sipping my white and thinking of you. Hope everthing goes well on Thursday. Will be sending good vibes. Please try not to worry, we are all pulling for you. How long do they think you will be in the hospital this time? You deserve a break. Life is not fair.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: operation date - 05-24-2005 09:22 PM
Good luck Helen.

I'll be tipping a large bottle of water on Thursday thinking of you. Hope alls goes well and you are back to a new normal soon. Enloy the red wine Helen!!!

Danny Boy
Posted By: netteq Re: operation date - 05-24-2005 11:43 PM
Well just to be different I will lift my Jack and Coke fer ya!

I think about you often, Helen, and I am sending only the best of thoughts your way!!

Cindy
Posted By: aussieh Re: operation date - 05-25-2005 01:32 AM
You are in my thoughts Helen. Wishing you well and hoping to hear from you soon. Love and light from Helen
Posted By: Marica Re: operation date - 05-25-2005 12:10 PM
Helen
I will send lots of positive vibes to you on thursday...also to your surgeons !
Best of British to you and your family.
Slante!
Marica
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum