Posted By: Paan Surgery date fixed - 10-15-2019 07:29 AM
Thankyou for all the strength and very helpful info from all the members here,my big day is oct 17 they will remove half of my left tongue and neck dissection to remove nodes involved ,I will post after surgery thankyou again
Posted By: ChristineB Re: Surgery date fixed - 10-15-2019 10:54 PM
Best wishes with everything!!! Sending positive vibes for a successful surgery to eliminate all the cancer, a pain-free and speedy recovery. Please update when you can!!!
Posted By: Mokie Re: Surgery date fixed - 10-18-2019 04:23 AM
Today was the day! Hope everything went well for you and wishing you the best during your post op recovery. Waiting to hear about it. Keep us updated.
Posted By: Dizz_zzey Re: Surgery date fixed - 10-18-2019 08:37 PM
Hey Paan,

Take your time, there's no rush. Just hope you are doing well.
Posted By: Paan back home - 10-26-2019 09:44 PM
thank you,dizz,mokie,christene came home on Friday after surgery 2 days in icu and 5 days regular room,2 nodes removed and 40% tongue removed 15 teeth removed, now home slowly getting stronger and i still have to change bandage everyday where breathing tube was and flap was done from thigh not arm and now flap they told me its bigger because will shrink on radiation will post later
Posted By: Dizz_zzey Re: back home - 10-26-2019 11:23 PM

So glad you're home. Being out of hospital will help your recovery so much more.
Posted By: Mokie Re: back home - 10-28-2019 02:54 AM
Happy to hear that your home Paan. Home is definitely our comfort zone to rest and heal. Let us know how things are going.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum