Posted By: MissBazinet LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 03:09 PM
I just wanted to share with you all that today is my last treatment AND I didn't have to take any painkillers this morning! WooHoo! I want to yell from the highest mountain! (We have a lot of those in Arizona) smile I never thought this day would come. I want to say thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. Though I wish I would have found the forum earlier into my diagnosis you have all been so encouraging through rads. I will continue to read, post and update. You are all an amazing group of people. XoXo

Miss B<3
Posted By: David2 Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 03:49 PM
Miss B - felicitations and congratulations! The last day is the first day of your upward climb back to full good health. I'm so pleased to hear that you got through it. And without painkillers... you're a wonder!

Keep us posted on how the recovery goes. Wonderful news.
Posted By: zengalib Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 06:19 PM
Woo Hoo! My last day was nearly 3 years ago on my birthday. They gave me a certificate and a flower after I completed my treatments.
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 07:04 PM
The last day of Rads is always a great day! Congratulations! You soooo deserve the flower and many more happy days ahead!!
Posted By: ChristineB Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 08:03 PM
Congrats!!!! Keep up the good nutrition and hydration and very soon you will begin to feel like your old self. Let the healing begin!!!
Posted By: MissBazinet Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 08:23 PM
Thank you all! I received a "diploma" signed by my nurses and techs and a survivor pin:)

Posted By: Cheryld Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 04-13-2012 10:57 PM
So awesome! OnWards and upwards!
Posted By: phrannie Re: LAST DAY OF RADS!!! - 05-08-2012 04:33 AM
Lucky you!! On my last day, no matter what I feel like, I'll be kicking up my heels and whispering WOOT WOOT WOOT!

congrats on getting thru them...........it's all going to get better from here.

p
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum