Posted By: EricS Fatigue/exhaustion issue finally answered - 06-03-2009 10:01 AM
Finally after Brian's advice I'd asked for blood work including my testosterone levels...I came back at less then half of the low end of normal (123, normal range is 260-1100) and the dr's put me on Androderm. Since then my energy levels have been much improved although I believe that the HBO tx were helpful there as well.

I did think that the steroids would boost my sex drive however I still can't seem to get out of Park in that car...hoping that corrects soon.
Posted By: EzJim Re: Fatigue/exhaustion issue finally answered - 06-03-2009 11:19 AM
Eric, I bet if there was a way to not think aout it and thn worry when you and your wife are in bed,, that the car would not only start, but go extra fast for a few laps around the track. LOL then after awhile a restart maybe? Might need a pit stop after the fast laps tho. LOL
Posted By: EricS Re: Fatigue/exhaustion issue finally answered - 06-07-2009 10:32 AM
Jim, I always love the way you put things man! You make sense and make me laugh...you should give classes to the medical professionals out there!
Posted By: EzJim Re: Fatigue/exhaustion issue finally answered - 06-07-2009 11:32 AM
Thank you Eric, LOL I have driven many miles and learned. LOL THat is one thing I do understand. I better stop right here LOL Don't want this X Rated or me booted.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum