Posted By: Marica Clear PET Scan - 03-01-2005 08:31 PM
Well, we got the all clear on the PET scan...dodged the bullet again!
Why is it your imagination goes haywire every time these scans are done, it should get easier as the months and years go by shouldn`t it?
It just seems like yesterday that we were in the middle of all the drama that treatment brings.
To all of you who are currently going through it all , Hang in there, it won`t be too long until you are posting your clear test results.

Take Care Y`all
Marica
Posted By: Shelley H. Re: Clear PET Scan - 03-02-2005 12:49 PM
Congrats to you and Pete on the clear Pet Scan!! I'm sure you are both so relieved. I know exactly what you mean about the "drama" of going through treatment. For my husand and me, it's only been 3 months since he finished treatment and it seems like yesterday. That was a "hell" I hope we never have to go through again... Isn't it amazing how strong we can be emotionally when we have to? I am so happy for you two, go out and celebrate!!

Hugs,

Shelley
Posted By: KirkGeorgia Re: Clear PET Scan - 03-03-2005 08:51 AM
Marica, congratulations to you and Pete on your clear scan. Some of the nicest words in the language. Here's to many more.
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: Clear PET Scan - 03-03-2005 09:07 PM
Thanks for Sharing such great news Marica!!
Give Pete a high five from me. Hope all continues to go as well for Pete. You both deserve it.

Danny Boy
Posted By: Marica Re: Clear PET Scan - 03-05-2005 05:45 PM
Dear Shelley, Kirk and Danny,
Thanks a bunch for your encouragement I really appreciated hearing from you.Even though he has been out of treatment for 18 months, its nice to have the support of those who KNOW the stresses of waiting for test results.
Danny, I will be sponsoring you in the walk so get your heels down!!
Take care
Marica
Posted By: Uptown Re: Clear PET Scan - 03-17-2005 12:16 AM
Marica (and PetE),

A belated congrats to both of you. I am really glad to hear your great news.

Ed
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum