Posted By: Fedhillgirl My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 04:00 PM
As I begin to mourn my father
Posted By: linroth Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 04:32 PM
Caroleigh, I send my condolences to you and your family. Along with my thoughts and prayers. You're Father was so fortunate to have a caring and loving daughter. Take care of yourself. Linda
Posted By: Stoj Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 06:08 PM
Caroleigh

My deepest thoughts and prayers are for you and the rest of your family tonight. It saddens me to see another brave soul pass, but you are so right to celebrate his life.
Posted By: Carol L Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 07:35 PM
Caroleigh, So sorry to read of your Dad's passing...I am sure he knew how much you loved him and cared about him....God Bless, Carol
Posted By: Anne-Marie Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 07:51 PM
Caroleigh -
I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm sure your Dad's spirit is close to you, loving you, as you celebrate his life.
Posted By: davidcpa Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 08:31 PM
Caroleigh,

We all feel close to each other on this site and it's humbling when one of us moves on. As the one closest to him to have such a positive spirit helps us all to deal with our mourning.
Posted By: JAM Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 08:56 PM
Dear Caroleigh, I'm sure you know that everyone's thoughts and prayers are with you. Unfortunately, you are now a "veteran". Hopefully, at some point in the future you will come back and share the knowledge you have gained with others who need and will benefit from it. In my opinion, that's the least we can do in the fight to get rid of this disease. Amy
Posted By: Dragan Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-26-2007 09:16 PM
Caroleigh, your Father's passing has left the world a lesser place. Celebrate his life, his journey and his courage. We are inspired and will continue to be. Grieve your loss, and remember with pride the man your Father was.

My Deepest Sympathies
Wayne
Posted By: MD50 Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-27-2007 08:46 PM
Caroleigh, I want to extend my sympathyy to you and also thank you for expressing your gratitude to so many at this site. I'm sure your Dad felt loved and extremly lucky to have such a special daughter.
Mark D.
Posted By: Eileen Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-27-2007 11:14 PM
Caroleigh,
May your fond memories of your father help you though this difficult time. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: wilckdds Re: My Dad is at peace - 01-28-2007 06:51 AM
Caroleigh,

I am deeply saddend to hear of your father's passing. The fact that have chosen to share your grief with your "OCF family" the day after his passing, makes all of us proud that we have had the opportunity to help you and your family.

There are many "lurkers" on the forum and we hope they will someday become regular posters as everyone has something important to add to our mission.

I hope that the days ahead become easier for you and that you find peace in knowing that you did all that you could to make your dad's time a little easier.

Jerry
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum