Posted By: KarenC Sad News - 11-28-2004 02:14 AM
Hi Everyone,
It is with great sadness that I inform you that on Nov 23rd my mother-in-law passed away. She had been unconcious for three days prior to that. She was at home with us and her family around her which was what she wished. I'm glad her suffering has finally ended but sad that she is no longer here. It was a peaceful end, she wasn't in any pain and I think she was happy. It has been one hell of a week, the funeral was awful, she was only 67, way too young to lose. Anyway, thanks to all here that gave me advise when I needed it and a place to vent. I will be here from time to time, I would like to keep up with your lives. I hope someone out there comes up with a better treatment for this horrific disease so people don't have to keep doing this. Again, thanks to all.
Love
Karen
Posted By: Carol L Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 10:52 AM
Karen,I am so sorry to hear about your mother in law's passing. God Bless you and your family, Love, Carol
Posted By: rosie Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 01:33 PM
Karen,

I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Please accept my condolences. It is a terrible thing to lose someone to this horrid disease, no matter what their age. At least you can be thankful she wasn't in any pain and was able to go peacefully.

Take care,
Rosie
Posted By: Daniel Bogan Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 05:13 PM
I also am sorry to hear of your Mother-in-laws passing. You and your family have my deepest condolences. News like this makes me want to fight even harder to get the word out about this
horrid diaease. It is so unforgiving. Like Rosie I am thankful she went in peace without pain.

Best Wishes, Danny Boy
Posted By: Marica Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 06:09 PM
Karen
Please accept our condolences.

Marica
Posted By: trvlnjak Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 06:29 PM
Karen,

Condolences to you and your family for the loss of your mother-in-law.

Jack

Dx 1/15/97 SCC rt. tonsil met to rt lymph node Stg IV, Srgry 1/23/97 tonsillectomy & mod radical neck dissection, Radiation 35 trtmnts both sides
Posted By: Uptown Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 07:51 PM
Karen,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's passing. You are such a dear to have taken on the role you did and I am praying for peace and comfort for you and the family.

Ed
Posted By: BeckyR46 Re: Sad News - 11-28-2004 11:00 PM
Karen, so sorry for your lost. Bless you and your family.
Becky
Posted By: KirkGeorgia Re: Sad News - 11-29-2004 08:58 AM
Karen, you, your family, your mother-in-law and her family are in my prayers.
Posted By: helen.c Re: Sad News - 11-30-2004 05:46 AM
Karen
I so sorry to hear your sad news, your mother-in-law was blessed to have you as part of her family..
Walk in the sunshine when you can
Love and Hugs
Helen
Posted By: Eileen Re: Sad News - 11-30-2004 02:02 PM
Karen,
So sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's passing. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Take care,
Eileen
Posted By: VickieM Re: Sad News - 11-30-2004 05:25 PM
Karen,

My deepest sympathy and heart felt prayers are sent to you and your family. God will Bless.

VickieM
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum