Posted By: cowie prothesis - 07-14-2004 11:58 PM
well driving to columbus oh tomarrow to see a dentist about a prothesis to speak better ...hope i hear some good news i need a boost

i'll let you guys know what happens

keep me in your prayers please ..as you are all in mine

thanks guys
Posted By: Uptown Re: prothesis - 07-15-2004 12:43 AM
Cowie,

I will certainly be praying for my Aries brother! My birthday happens to be April 7. I hope you get some great news. There is an awful lot a speech therapist can do, too. Be sure and look at that option.

Ed
Posted By: nancyt Re: prothesis - 07-15-2004 06:45 AM
Hey Cowie,

Good luck with the prosthesis. I know that in past posts I've told you how important and helpful speech therapy has been for me (I just "graduated" having my last session this past Monday) and that my prosthesis is a life line for me that I'm forever grateful having it. Keep us posted - I'm anxious to hear how you make out.

Take care,

Nancy
Posted By: cowie Re: prothesis - 07-16-2004 12:40 AM
well I saw the dr today and it sounds 50 50 the tip of my tongue not moving makes things hard we took impressions today and in 2wks I go back for a fitting so keep your fingers crossed he wrote me out a script for some heavy duty toothpaste to use so I
Posted By: sweety Re: prothesis - 07-16-2004 04:57 AM
Cowie,

I truly hope and send you many postive thoughts that it will all work out for you. I keep my fingers and toes crossed.

Sweety
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum