Posted By: Ina Joyce 1940 to 2014 - May her soul rest in peace! - 01-23-2014 03:24 AM
2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;

Joyce born March 24, 1940 to January 23, 2014 5:45 am Philippine time

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for your love and concern. For being with me for the last 2 years. Joyce died peacefully in their home. No words can express my sincere appreciation to each and everyone of you!
Ina, I am so sorry for your loss. Joyce fought an uphill battle for such a long time. May she rest in peace free from pain and any more suffering.

May the memories of happier times help to ease the sorrow of Joyce's passing.

Sorry for your loss hon.. Hugs and blessings
Ina,

SO sorry to hear the news. She is in a better place now. And thanks for posting here as we are like family and here to comfort you. I hope you/husband are able to offer last respects.

Don

Ina,

I am very sorry to hear of Joyce's passing. My deepest sympathy to you and all members of your family on the loss of someone so near and dear to all of you. Thank you for making us part of your extended family.
Thinking of you and your wider family.
Tammy.
So sorry for your loss. We all hope we have someone in our lives like you at the end.
Ina,

It is so sad to hear the news. Though the journey was rough, the fight in Joyce was amazing. Condolences to you and the entire circle of family and friends.

From Psalm 46

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in danger. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though it's waters roar and foam, and mountains quake with their surging, there is a river whose streams make glad the city if God, the holy place where the Most high dwells. God is within her and she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day.

Be still and know that I am God..."

May you find peace in the midst of tragedy.
My synpathies to you and your family. You will be in my prayers.
So sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your extended family.
Dear Ina,
So sorry for your loss. I know this was so very hard for your family to be so far away and not have much say in the way things happened. You are an amazing inspiration. You sought answers throughout. David is right; we will all be lucky to have someone like you in the end.
Blessings to you all.
Kathy
Ina - I am so sorry to hear of Joyce's passing. You have been such a caring and loving daughter-in-law. Your compassion and love were so evident in all your updates to us here. I hope there will be peace for you and all of your family in the days ahead as you comfort each other.
Ina, I'm sorry for your loss, and my condolences to you and your family. Joyce fought a courageous fight, and it was an inspiration to many here reading your posts.
Sorry for your loss and you are one great caregiver!!!!Semper-Fi Bob
Very sorry for your loss.
Dear Ina,

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of Joyce. May you find peace in know that she is no longer suffering and is likely in a better place now.

Please come back for our love and support when you feel up to it.

Love and hope in OCF,
Kerri
Condolences and Prayers for you and Family.
© Oral Cancer Support - Survivor / Patient Forum